[ale] DNS Question

Randy Janinda rjaninda at tqlabs.com
Fri May 31 00:24:10 EDT 2002

I'm not the definitive source on this but ...
since you mentioned "registrar" I assume you don't mean Network
Solutions. Don;t ask me why, I just do. Anyways, when I setup my NS I
had to register it (for free) with NetSol even though the domain itself
was registed via Register.com.

Hope this helps.

Randy Janinda
rjaninda AT tqlabs.com