[ale] SCSI adapter found!

Cor van Dijk cor.angela at mindspring.com
Thu May 30 21:20:28 EDT 2002

Thanks guys,
Sorry for almost starting a flamewar on an OT! I had no problem
accessing the front page of www.blackbox.com site with Netscape 4.76
from within Redhat71. It seems that you have to let them plant a cookie
before you can access their catalog etc. Anyway, I found what I wanted,
be it with some difficulty (mainly internal loop cable EVMSCC01). Was
shocked by the prices for their cables, but scsi stuff always seems
expensive.
I also looked at www.cyberguys.com, but  with less succes. The search
entry "161 2410" came up with a
"Idiot Inside" item! Typo or sly humor? Anyway, thanks to all those who
took the effort to respond.
Cor van Dijk