[ale] ALE/Nostarch Book order

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Thu May 30 14:16:51 EDT 2002

I know many people thought this was a dead project, BUT it is not. I will be placing the order at the end of June (come Hell or High Water) I currently have 8 books ordered, I only need 2 more and I will end up with those from a guy here at the office. SOOOO... If you want in on the order and to save 40% on geek books go to www.nostarch.com and find a book that you like, take 40% off the listed price and add $1.00 for shipping and that is what you will need to give to me. ALE and ALENW should get in on this. If you want to send me check or cash my address is below OR you can hand payment to me at the next ALE meeting. ALENW'ers I think Dow Hurst will collect in person at your next meeting, then I will get with him. The books will come to ALE, I will give the ALENW books to Dow to have at the meeting following receipt of books. If you are not in the local area but still want to get in on the Book deal, instead of $1.00 for shipping add $5.00 this will cover the UPS charges to send the book to you directly.

If you have any questions Please let me know. This is  a great way to support a company that has supported the ALE Installfests.

Thanks
Harold Bieber
1301 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30322