[ale] Burning Redhat 7.3 iso's

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Fri May 24 21:44:49 EDT 2002

Jeff -

First, as root, do

cdrecord -scanbus

and observe the result to verify that "0,0,0" is in fact the correct
parameter for "dev=".  Beyond that, I think you need a "-data" ahead of
the iso name.

Your mount command is breaking if for no other reason than you are not
specifying both a device and the mount point.  A typical command to
mount a cd might look like

mount -t iso9660 /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom

- Jeff