[ale] Need Advise

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 21:17:50 EDT 2002

i think the most common problem that i've come across have been with the
/dev/<name>  on some systems it's /dev/ttyS1 on others is is /dev/modem on
some it was /dev/cua<something> .
whatever dialer you are using you need to make sure that it is pointing at
your hardware correctly.

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux