[ale] Learning Perl

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 22:17:55 EDT 2002

Hey all,

I would like to get up to speed on Perl. I have dabbled in it previously
but I have yet to really develop with it. Is there a particular book that
y'all would recommend? I realize books are a personal thing but none the
less I don't want to waste my money on trash.

I don't think I need a compelete beginners book due to my programming
background in Java. I would like something that tries to cover a broad
range of topics from cgi development to basic shell task automation.

Anywho, look forward to your feedback, thanks.

=====
Kevin Stoll
http://kevinstoll.org

OpenSource Software ... FREE!