[ale] Topic for next ALE NW meeting June

sangell at nan.net sangell at nan.net
Wed May 22 15:52:40 EDT 2002

I for one would love to see a presentation on ip tables! I have been trying
to schedule time to attend a meeting and would definately make time for
that discussion!

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
\_    Steve Angell,  MCSE, CCNA           _/
\_    MIS Operations Manager               _/
\_    TSYS Debt Management             _/
\_    Norcross, GA                                   _/
\_    Phone 770-409-5570                    _/
\_    Fax      770-416-1752                   _/

                    Transam
                    <transam at cavu.       To:     dhurst at kennesaw.edu
                    com>                 cc:     ale at ale.org
                                         Subject:     Re: [ale] Topic for next ALE NW meeting June
                    05/22/2002
                    03:35 PM

> Have a 30 minute tutorial on shell usage in Linux from the basics of how
> you use it to what you use it for.

If I'm not out of town, I could give a short tutorial on tcsh and even
a little history if anyone's interested.

For a July meeting I probably could prepare an IP Tables presentation.

Bob

be
sent to listmaster at ale dot org.