[ale] Help needed!!

Mark Angeli webmaster at tinyminds.org
Mon May 20 14:40:26 EDT 2002

Hey guys, My name is Mark, I live and work in Kennesaw and I love Linux.
I've been running a site for the past year now, thats dedicated to linux
help and I am looking for people to help write articles, reviews, cheat
sheets (thats what we call howtos), and to just help me run the site. The
site is http://www.tinyminds.org and it has a lot to offer, and it could
offer a lot more.

I'm planning on trying to attend the next ALE North West meeting (I missed
this month's guess I'll try June' meeting....) and I'm looking forward to
meeting more Linux Enthusiasts in my area!!

Talk to you later!

mark