[ale] Broadband

Jerry Z. Yu z.yu at voicecom.com
Mon May 20 10:12:56 EDT 2002

	AT&T charges me $40 a month for internet (with subscription to
digital basic, ~ high $30). w/o the cable TV, it'd be $50 a month  (they
did this for me by mistake once). This is, of course, you own the cable
modem (it runs like $49 after new-account rebate). otherwise, add $7 - $10
per month for the modem.