[ale] got help - thank you

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Wed May 15 15:29:35 EDT 2002

Another political side note: If the original site is down, how is this
news?  Sounds to me like more propaganda to pump up the public image of
the war effort.

Not that I necessarily oppose the war effort.  I'm just highly critical
of what the major networks pass off as "news" these days.  And I'm sure
they'll forget to mention *why* Al Qaeda hates us... 'cause that would
be un-patriotic.

Um... obligatory OT comment: Anyone know if Al Qaeda favored Apache or
IIS for their webserver? :-)

Krum