[ale] got help - thank you

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue May 14 20:41:14 EDT 2002

Not sure if it will be on the web site. It seems to be more of a story
on the tv. I don't have cable either and I'm helping out this process.
I'll ask if a tape copy could obtained. It's not a Linux story. But
Linux software was used in the information gathering process for the
background.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>