[ale] resuming transfers after disconnect

fgz fzamenski at voyager.net
Tue May 14 05:06:18 EDT 2002

Yup. Most all (or perhaps all?) *nix ftp clients support the
'reget' command for interupted transfers. More info on that,
and ftp in general, can be found at ALE'r Rob Hoffman's
RH Linux site:

http://www.frankenlinux.com/guides/ftp.html

Cruise around his site while there, he's got lotsa other info
and goodies too! :)

-fgz