[ale] OT: High-quality pc speakers

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 13 09:07:07 EDT 2002

I use a set of KLH speakers that are around 25 years old, connected to a
60W Pioneer amp that is around 10 years old.  The sound quality is quite
good (not truly exceptional, but quite good).  Computer speakers, sold as
such, are often crap.  The powered studio monitors you mentioned, however,
are not.  My opionion is that if you want a good set of speakers, you
should steer clear of any speakers which contain the word "computer" on
the box.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
You've been programmed by the Illuminati not to see the word "".