[ale] [OT] Stylesheet question

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Thu May 9 22:12:14 EDT 2002

The easiest way to do that would be like this: (In the example, foo and
bar have the same color and background color, but the font face will be
different.)

.foo, .bar {
color: white;
background-color: black;
}

.foo {
font: 11px/10px arial, sans-serif;
}

.bar {
font: 40px/41px times, serif;
}

All you'd have to do to add/modify the shared elements is edit the entry
marked ".foo, .bar". Anything you want under each individual element, put
in its respective css call.

--
Christopher R. Curzio
http://www.accipiter.org