[ale] [OT] Stylesheet question

Tyler Kiley tyler at kianta.com
Thu May 9 18:12:23 EDT 2002

I don't know offhand what the syntax is for css inheritance ("Bar#Foo",
maybe?), but the best place to get accurate information about web content
standards is the w3c website (www.w3c.org).  They have the complete
specifications for html 4.01, html 3.2, xhtml 1.0, xml, xsl/xslt, css1, css2,
etc.... available on their site.  Very helpful.

Tyler