[ale] email virus? rehash.... with onions

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue May 7 18:43:52 EDT 2002

That brings up an interesting argument for the eradication of M$ on the
corporate desktop. The viral spreading of confidential information could
be viewed as a bigger security threat than just the headache and hassle
of a network getting trashed by a bug going haywire.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>