[ale] Replacing Fan in Power Supply?

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Mon May 6 09:27:54 EDT 2002

You should take out the old fan and carry it with you to the computer store.
Any CompUSA will have fans, but the fans they have may not fit onto your CPU.
This has been my biggest problem. And even while you have the fan with you,
bear in mind how much space you have around the CPU. It's easy to come home
with a fan that won't fit into the space you have.