[ale] Image creation

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sun May 5 20:26:52 EDT 2002

> how can it set the color for a single specific pixel?

Select the color you want, select the pencil tool, and select the 1px
brush. Click on pixel.

> How can I draw rounded rectangle?

I'm assuming you mean a rectangle with rounded corners. Double-click the
rectangle selection tool. (The Tool Options window will appear.) Turn on
"Feather", and select your circle radius (in pixels). Draw your selection
in the picture. This will create a rectangle-with-rounded-corners
*selection*. To actually draw the rectangle, select the size brush you
wish to use, right click on the picture, and choose Edit -> Stroke.
(Stroke draws a line of specified width along the selection border.)

--
Christopher R. Curzio
http://www.accipiter.org

Sun, 05 May 2002 14:18:14 -0400