[ale] OT: anti-spam

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Fri May 3 13:31:41 EDT 2002

Klez uses addresses from its victim's address book to constuct emails
with fake "from" fields.  If someone on this list is infected with Klez,
they may have sent emails to this "NEVER SEND SPAM" person, purportedly
from Joe Knapka and me.  I thought about writing back and telling them
about Klez, but you're right, it could be a spammer trying to collect
addresses.

Krum