[ale] Governmental Efficiency? ... lack thereof

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 13:22:16 EDT 2002

Yeah, it's really bad for me cuz that's the way I got out every day. Not
to mention the fact that the locked room to the right which serves as a
training / storage (more storage cus the government won't budget for pc
training) is filled to the brim with a bunch of old PI's, printers and
monitors. It just screams cluster, firewalls, routers, small email
servers, drool....

=====