[ale] IE6 under Wine

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Thu May 2 07:14:26 EDT 2002

Isn't crossover office merely the latest version of codeweaver's wine with a
few niceties added?  I wonder if codeweavers regularly merges their
development efforts into the wine project, and if so what delay there might
be.

I recently downloaded the latest snapshot of wine and it handled more apps
than the last release.  You might try starting with that.

John