[ale] RE: Platform Independant was [ale] OT php web site archive script

Barker, Mike mbarker at englemartin.com
Wed May 1 16:15:49 EDT 2002

I was hoping to find a script that would be platform (php) independant that will be part of a PostNuke module.  I hope to build the module to the point of being able to deploy static sites.  I guess I could start with wget but then its no longer platform independant.

If any come across such a script please let me know.  Otherwise I'll write one (maybe using wget source as a model).  :-D

-Michael