[ale] best imap options

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed May 1 12:38:16 EDT 2002

Hi John,

I've heard *many* negative things (speed, security, security, speed, etc)
about UW IMAP, but have never used it myself, so take that for what its worth.

I have heard that Cyrus is the most secure (could be just opinion), but that
Courier and Cyrus are the only way to go for an IMAP server.

I have been using Cyrus for some time, and to be honest - have had some
problems with it.  I've been thinking of trying Courier.

Charles