[ale] kde trix ??

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 23:15:38 EST 2002

im running kde and it came with the matrix
screensaver.. i was wondering, a guy told me a while
back how to make that screensaver become my active
background, could you tell me agian? :)  also how can
i get a true transparent term? well, actually i was
hopeing to take something like aterm and make it my
active background so when no windows were open i could
key into what seemed like a desktop, and in the
background behind my typeings i wanted something like
matrix going........ just a thought. is that possible
without massive code hacking?