[ale] Mandrake 8.2 - no can do

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Mar 21 11:12:08 EST 2002

As I noted earlier, I had burnt a couple sets of mdk 8.2 to bring to the
meeting, but I've been since informed by someone more knowledgeable then
I that these are not the latest 8.2, but 'release candidate 1' disks.
I'll bring them just the same, but wanted to let folks know these are
apparently not the latest 8.2. :(

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net