[ale] Recommendations/Caveats re: acquiring DSL service

Transam transam at cavu.com
Wed Mar 20 15:01:23 EST 2002

Avoid AT&T MediaOne unless you have absolutely no alternatives.  Their
crummy modem craps out every hour under heavy load requiring power cycling.
They absolutely refuse to take me beyond initial hold (after three times
of over half an hour each).  Even a letter to a VP did not even get a reply.

You've been warned.  BellSouth: pretty please run DSL to my area.

Bob