[ale] On Sundance tonight

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 19 21:08:08 EST 2002

Oh, OK.  I got you.

A DVD compatible CDR is a cdr recorded in dvd format, the limit on time is
due to the size of the CDR.
A VCD is the next best option for a 85 minute program if you want to play
back on a regular DVD player.  If the presentation is to be played back on
a PC, a divx encoded CD is the way to go.

Calvin...