[ale] Templates (was: [ale] Need a PHP/MySQL intern...)

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed Mar 13 21:35:37 EST 2002

Actually, Zope is a database that you keep web "objects" in.  Be it
graphics, html, xml, php, code, even ASP [ack!], etc...  In theory it's
brilliant, but I'd like some practical opinions before I dive into using
it...  I know nothing about python, and Zope aparently has a high regard for
it.  All indications, however, are that it works with almost _any_ web
language / structure.

It looks promising from what I've seen...

Anyone have any anecdotal/empirical (it's big word night at my home)
evidence with regard to using it?
-CB