[ale] Need a PHP/MySQL intern...

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 13 16:30:28 EST 2002

I have played around with a tool called SiteManager. It is more than
just templates. It also uses database abstraction and something the
coders call "codeplates" (a template with associated code). It's a bit
of a learning curve, but it's very comprehensive and makes it easy to
create reusable objects. It can be found at:

http://www.roadsend.com/siteManager/home/treeMenu.php