[ale] sourceforge CVS

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Mar 13 16:09:34 EST 2002

In an effort to get my perl mp3 encoder running better I wanted to
create a sourceforge project.  I did the application, etc.  Today I
logged into sourceforge and saw an entry for my project.  Nice, I'll
start trying to upload my 2 files (the .pl and .conf) and see what I can
do.  I got this so far:

{1}:wally:/home/nomad/EncodeIt>cvs -z3 -d:ext:Nomad_ at cvs.encodeit.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/encodeit add encodeit.conf
Nomad_ at cvs.encodeit.sourceforge.net's password:
Could not chdir to home directory /home/users/n/no/nomad_: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/X11/xauth:  error in locking authority file /home/users/n/no/nomad_/.Xauthority
cvs add: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
cvs [add aborted]: no repository
{1}:wally:/home/nomad/EncodeIt>

Is it possible they just haven't finished setting up the site?  I'd
figure it was scripted and done in one "step"...  yeah, first time using
CVS for more than just checking out files.

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: