[ale] What the peasants are supposed to know about Bill Gates

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Mar 13 12:42:05 EST 2002

Dow Hurst wrote:
 > I read the article and wondered
 > about it.  What was true, what was false, and how can people overlook
 > the evil business practices that Bill allowed/encouraged in the past
 > years?
 > Dow

I read the article and it made me ill.  This is the view the average
person has of Bill Gates because of the media.  If they would ever do
their homework, they would see his only purpose in everything he does is
to make money and become more powerful.  I've probably not got those two
in the proper order either.

I just got a great idea.  I saw that Bill graced the cover of the mag.
Depending on my dog's accuracy, I might be able to adorn this photo
appropriately.  Anyone interested in a digital photo of the 'enhanced'
version?  Just kidding....

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net