[ale] messenger

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 15:42:23 EST 2002

> I use gaim for AIM, MSM and yahoo.  It supports others as well.

	Although I am a bit biased, I have to second the vote for gaim. I
personally absolutely abhor EB. ;) But aside from personal opinion, gaim
is by far the more advanced program. It is updated often and gets cool
new features fairly often such as the recently added support for
receiving IM images. AFAIK, EB still doesn't even use the Oscar protocol
and it took over 6 months between the latest two (beta) releases of EB
whereas the time between releases for gaim is normally no longer than
2-3 weeks.

--
Michael Golden <naugrimk at yahoo.com>
GnuPG Public Key: 1F8BDBDE