[ale] bash.rc?

Greg runman at telocity.com
Tue Mar 5 00:38:46 EST 2002

Do you want it to startup when the machine starts up (like putting an entry
into the /etc/inetd.conf file with the service name, socket, protocol,
etc..) or have it user - key specific, like using an alias ie, when user joe
win types "ls" it really is like typing "ls -al"  ? or using the .bashrc
file - a file that has the series of commands that are executed by the shell
that starts when a user logs in ? (notice that there is a *.* before the
*b*).  Linux... so many ways...so many decisions.....

Greg Canter