[ale] 486's as routers?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Jun 18 15:31:20 EDT 2002

Jeff Hubbs wrote:

> Infrequently, it crashes and
> reboots itself, but it only seems to do that when it's under load and is
> probably due to running out of RAM (naturally, there's no swap).

They're not 486's but P75s (16mb):

bastion firewall:

4:22pm  up 159 days, 18:04,  2 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.02, 0.01

Choke firewall:

3:22pm  up 171 days, 23:59,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.02, 0.01

Okay, so I never synced the clocks, LOOK AT THAT UP TIME!!

Everything I do goes through both these machines...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net