[ale] PPC question

John Mills jmmills at telocity.com
Mon Jun 17 16:59:54 EDT 2002

ALErs -

I am looking into Linux on a PPC SBS. I know about YellowDog and have
started looking into those files on 'ibiblio'. I would also like to find
any general pointers to porting Linux - what 'underware' do we have to
come up with?

If there is a succinct discussion somewhere for starters, I could look at
the YDL files and the preliminary BSP we have, and start to estimate the
amount of trauma between me and PPC linux running on our candidate board.

Thanks for any comments.

 - John Mills