[ale] [OT] Leave No Trace Trainers Course

Mark Angeli webmaster at tinyminds.org
Wed Jul 31 16:31:39 EDT 2002

Ok, so this is a little off topic, but in hopes that others on this list
enjoy the out doors as much as I do (wait... this is a linux list isn't it?)
I thought I would send it along!

My father and I are NOLS Trained Leave No Trace Masters (LNT is a no impact
approach to camping/being in the outdoors) and we offer two trainers courses
every year.

The next one is coming up in September and we'll be going to the Cohutta
Wilderness area (which is only 40 minutes or so from kennesaw, depending on
how you drive).

If you or anyone you know are interested in attending the course, please
visit http://www.leavenotrace-ga.org for more info. It is a good training
opportunity for adults interested in outdoor activities.

Thanks,

Mark