[ale] [OT]Re: [ale] Jobs n stuff

Trey Darley t.darley at aiscomputers.com
Wed Jul 31 15:52:30 EDT 2002

Amen, brother! Finally! I can count the 'perfect jobs' on about 2-3
fingers, but having gone through a closure and a bankruptcy within a two
month span last year I count myself extremely fortunate to be employed.
Again, if any openings come up, this list will be the first place I post
to.

--Trey
P.S. I went ahead and marked this off-topic.

Trey Darley - SysAdmin / Network Admin
AIS Computers
165 Carnegie Place
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Work: 770.461.2147, ext. 128
Mobile: 404.455.1516

[Please note that the opinions I express are not to be in any way
construed as those of AIS, unless that is expressly stated.]