[ale] upgrade from HD

John Mills jmmills at telocity.com
Wed Jul 31 14:38:27 EDT 2002

Glen -

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Glen Bankston wrote:

> I have download all 2Gb of stuff!  It is on the HD just as it was on
> the ftp site!

There are several CD in the RH-7.3 installation set. You may have their
contents scattered across the 2GBy.

> I am trying mkisofs, but it is going WACKO right now.  Spooling
> everything to the screen.

Leaving aside that the results will be much to big for 650MBy CDROM, what
did you specify at '-o' when you started 'mkisofs'?

> I do not have a burner on this machine.

What did you plan to do with the *.iso[s] once you had made them?

 - John Mills