[ale] upgrade

Glen Bankston microsys at alltel.net
Wed Jul 31 13:40:55 EDT 2002

Hello,

Long time since I have been on the list!  Hope all are doing fine.

I have a RH7.0 install, but have downloaded all the stuff from an ftp site
for
7.3 on the hard drive.  When I run the boot disk for this download, it
tells me
it cannot find the ISO image on the hard drive.  I tried all the
directories.

I suspect the files are not in the right format?!

It is located at /root/rpms/7.3/  contains the normal stuff: /images
/RedHat
/dosutils  etc.

Thanks

Glen WB4ZNW