[ale] Please help: BellSouth ADSL hangs with sendmail andup2date

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Jul 29 19:34:43 EDT 2002

PPPoE give Winbloze users that "dial up" experience.

If you can get a straight ethernet connection and static IP from a
provider than why would you not do it.  If BellSouth can give you DSL so
can their competitors like Telocity.  PPPoE makes thing complex.  I have
a Linux box that acts as a router.  It has 2 ethernet cards.  It has no
idea it on on DSL.  To it, it is on a ethernet network.

Chris