[ale] Q: q'n'd script to make 'thumbnails' with ImageMagick?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Jul 23 22:33:38 EDT 2002

Actually I wrote a script to do this.  It also will rename the files to
random names if you like.  One of the things my wife has on her web site
are pictures of students from various activities during the year.  So,
to save me the hassle of building the pages, I wrote the script.  You're
welcome to it if you like, just let me know.  Basically you do this:

makewebpics file1....fileN

although I usually stick all the files in one directory and do:

makewebpics *

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net