[ale] [OT] Given a legit AOL address ...

Tom Kovarik tom_kovarik at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 14:24:44 EDT 2002

But be aware that some people collect AOL TOS's like merit badges, and just
open a new account to abuse you with.  In your place, and having known a few of
these morons, I would be tempted to just quietly block them rather than issue a
challenge by getting them TOS'd.

Think of it like not responding to spam.  Sometimes it's better to let it die.

~Tom K.