[ale] [OT] Enough of the OT Crap!!

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Mon Jul 22 13:02:11 EDT 2002

Couldn't agree more.  As one of those guilty of joining in occasional OT
discussion, I wholeheartedly support a *reasonable* leeway on OT
discussions.

Now, anyone wanna start an OT discussion on what constitutes 'reasonable'?

;)

Charles