[ale] OT Enough of the OT crap!!

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Jul 21 17:16:08 EDT 2002

hehe. I wanted to see if this would happen before I posted. This thread
started as and still is OT. The irony is that this thread is not about Linux,
but instead "writing about only Linux."

Is it more "Forest Gump" to start an OT thread about OT threading or more
"Forest Gump" to start an OT thread that is not about OT threading?

I too think that there should be OT threads on this list, however, I think
authors who start and OT thread without OT at the beginning of the Subject
line - should have to pay $1 to the ALE as punishment for not following an
easy solution to the problem.

I say we start retroactively with Jon Faranda . . .
or is it okay to start a OT thread like Jon as long as the capital letters
"OT" appear some where on the subject line?

example: Subject: That solution is NOT a good one
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com