[ale] [On-Topic] Off Topic Stuff

Chris Farris chris at room17.com
Sun Jul 21 15:40:52 EDT 2002

> ditto on the "lighten up".

Me Too! Me Too!

> Was there ever a [ale-OT] message list made?  Nada is mentioned on the
> Mailing List page at the web site.

So long as people mark their OT stuff [OT] I don't see a need for another
list. I know of no mail client [that any modern person uses] that doesn't
support filtering - and even the ones that don't probably have a subject
list so those ppl who don't want OT stuff can delete it with all the other
spam they get.

Any OT list created wouldn't be used. People would occasionally push stuff
there, but then some idiot would CC the main list; and a new thread would
start there; plus all the monkeys who would yell "Move it to the OT list",
etc, ad nauseum.

Chris

Chris Farris				chris at room17.com
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
   -- Winston Churchill