[ale] BIND 9 training

Greg runman at telocity.com
Thu Jul 18 19:41:32 EDT 2002

KSU has a
class in their continuing education program - look for the classes in the CUA
program.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
Try the
O'Reilly book "DNS and BIND" too.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>G'Luck
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>Greg
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Stanaland, Brian
  [mailto:BStanaland at PanAmSat.com]Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 9:52
  AMTo: 'ale at ale.org'Subject: [ale] BIND 9
  training
  Does anyone know where I can find a class targeted
  at BIND?  There are a lot of Linux System Admin classes but they just hit
  BIND for maybe 2 hours out of the 4 or 5 day class.  I would like to find
  one that is 3 or 4 days long.  It would be great if it was here in
  Atlanta but it could be anywhere in the US.  Thanks.
  Brian Stanaland <FONT face=Georgia
  size=2>Digital Operations Maintenance <FONT face=Georgia
  size=2>Webcast Services, PanAmSat Corp. <FONT face=Georgia
  size=2>bstanaland at panamsat.com <FONT face=Georgia
  size=2>404.381.2480 voice 404.381.2596
  fax