[ale] OT: Fixed Wireless Provider around Suwanee, GA

rhiannen rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Mon Jul 15 17:12:32 EDT 2002

Not sure if they've made it quite that far out yet, but you can try US
Wireless Online,
www.uswirelessonline.com.  They're actively looking to expand, and they
seem pretty reliable.  Last I heard, they'll go into an area if they can
get at least 11MB worth of customers/clients.

----
rhia
knowledge is power - arm yourself