[ale] Special IX IO 8+

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat Jul 13 05:48:32 EDT 2002

I just came into posession of a ISA version (1997) Special IX IO 8+ 232
Terminal Server board from a salvaged x86 SCO Unix box.

I don't doubt that it can be used from Linux, but I don't have an
immediate application for 8 serial ports on RJ12 conectors, so I'm
putting it up for sale in hopes there is someone here who can use it.

Pricing on these was over $1,100 (gasp) new. Will accept best reasonable
(>250) received from ALE members by next Friday, otherwise I'll either
hang onto it or take it to ebay.