[ale] OT - DSL

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jul 12 08:01:11 EDT 2002

Charles Marcus wrote:
> [...]

I don't read in your past posts that you said it was simple either. Your
casual statement 'cancel and go with someone else' carries with it an
'air of ease.' Now you're sounding like a lawyer.

Chuckle, chuckle.  Merriam Webster lists as part of it's definition of
simple:

synonym see in addition EASY

>>All I'm saying is, you're a fool if you run critical
>>business applications on dsl services.  Sure, if all
>>you need is connectivity, go for it.
>>

> Well, since I have said *numerous times* that this is what I was talking
> about, and have also *clearly* voiced agreement with this statement in the
> past, who exactly are you arguing with??

Damn, how dare you suggest that I agree with you?  How am I to continue
this argument? :)