[ale] OT - DSL

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Jul 12 07:05:41 EDT 2002

Yep, been talking to them for about a year - or at least, their reps have
been bugging me for that long.  Its called Voice-Over-IP, and sounds pretty
cool, although apparently they have had some problems with the s/w end of
it, but they may have fixed those issues by now.  Regardless, it's still a
hell of a lot more expensive than ADSL, again, if you are fairly close to
the CO and all you need is decent d/l speeds.

Charles